1、 Steps of wearing isolation suit
(1) Preparation before dressing: wear a mask and cap (the mouth and nose are not exposed), take off the watch, roll your sleeves over your elbows, and wash your hands.
(2) Take off clothes: hold the collar and take off the isolation clothes, clean them and face yourself; Fold both ends of the collar outward, align the shoulder seam, and expose the inside of the sleeve.
(3) Sleeve wearing: hold the collar with the right hand, and stretch the left hand into the sleeve; The right hand pulls up the collar to expose the left hand. Put another sleeve on the same hair.
(4) Tie the collar cuff: hold the collar with both hands, buckle the collar back from the collar center along the edge, tie the cuffs (the hands are polluted at this time), and loosen the belt knot.
(5) Find the hem and fasten the belt: pull one side of the isolation garment forward about 5cm below the waist until you see the edge, and then pinch it; Hold the edge of the other side in the same way, and be careful not to touch the inside of the garment. Then, align the edges with both hands at the back, fold to one side, press the fold with one hand, pull the belt to the back to press the fold with the other hand, cross the belt at the back, and tie it back to the front.
2、 Steps of removing the isolation suit
(1) Loosen the belt and tie a loose knot at the front.
(2) Loosen the two cuffs, and insert part of the sleeve sleeve into the sleeve at the elbow, which is convenient for disinfection of hands.
(3) Disinfect and clean your hands, unfasten the collar button, stretch your right hand into the sleeve of your left wrist, and pull down the sleeve to pass; Hold the outside of the sleeve of the right hand isolation garment with the left hand covered, pull down the right sleeve, and gradually withdraw the hands from the sleeve.
(4) Use your left hand to hold your shoulders from the inside of the garment and remove your right hand from the seam. Then use your right hand to hold the collar outside and fold it back to take out your left hand.
(5) Hold the collar with your left hand, align the two sides of the isolation suit with your right hand (if it is hung in a semi polluted area, the clean side of the isolation suit faces outward, and if it is hung in a polluted area, the contaminated side faces outward), and hang it on the clothes hook. Take off the isolation clothes that are no longer worn and face outwards, roll them up and put them into the pollution bag.